Phase sequence indication (direction of field rotation) in the power network with rated phase-to-phase voltage (120 to 690 V) AC by LED signalization.
Operation in the power network with frequency range 10 to 70 Hz.
Indication of the voltage presence in the particular phases by neon lamps signalization.
Power supply from the tested network (continuous operation to 15 minutes for max. voltage).
Protection against faulty indication of field rotation.
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010 - 1
- measurement category: CAT III 600 V acc. to EN 61010 - 1
- protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP42
Rated operational conditions:
- rated phase-to-phase voltage range: 120 to 690 V AC
- maximum operation phase-to-phase voltage: 760 V AC
- frequency range: 10 to 70 Hz
- operating temperature: 14 F to 113 F / -10 to +45°C
- storage temperature: -4 F to 140 F / -20 to +60°C
Other technical data:
- power supply: from the tested electrical installation, up to 15 min for max. voltage
- dimensions: 5.1" x 2.8" x 1.4" / 130 x 70 x 35 mm
- weight (without test leads): approx. 0.44 lbs / 200g