The TDR-410 is a Time-Domain-Reflectometer (TDR) that detects breaks, short circuits, moisture damage, and changes in impedance of cables, and locates fault position. The backlit display gives automatic indication of the type of fault and the distance to the fault.
The TDR-410 is a Time-Domain-Reflectometer (TDR) that detects breaks, short circuits, moisture damage, and changes in impedance of cables. The backlit display gives automatic indication of the type of fault and the distance to the fault.
- automatic or manual mode:
- the automatic fault location (AFL),
- mode with manual range selection and sensitivity,
- single measurement triggered manually or scanning continuous,
- 11 available ranges from 7 m to 4000 m / 23 ft to 14,000 ft selected in manual mode or matched automatically,
- maximum length of cable up to 4000 m / 14,000 ft one end of the cable,
- "Dead zone" measure limited to 0.5 m / 1.64 ft,
- 2.5 "LCD screen with backlight,
- scan automatically or manually trigger,
- sensitivity set manually or automatically adjusted,
- adjustable impedance matching,
- propagation coefficient adjustment 1% to 99%,
- waterproof and resistant to mechanical housing.
- small size and weight.
- economical power system - 30 hours of continuously scan on one battery set.
- Ranges Meters: 7, 15, 30, 60, 120, 250, 500, 1km, 2km, 3km, 4km
- Ranges Feet: 20, 45, 90, 180, 360, 750, 1500, 3000, 6000, 10000, 14000.
- Range Selection: Manual range control / Auto range.
- Accuracy: 1% of selected range*.
- Resolution: Approx 1% of range.
- Minimum cable lenght: 4m (14ft).
- Sensitivity: Min 3 pixel return at 4km on 0.6mm Ø, PE, TP.
- Velocity Factor: Adjustable from 1% to 99%.
- Output Pulse: 5 volts peak to peak into open circuit.
- Output Impedance: Selectable 25, 50, 75 & 100 Ω.
- Output Pulse: Width 3 ns to 3 µs, Automatic with range.
- Scan Rate: 2 scans/second or scan held, pre set for each range scale.
- Tone Generator: 810 – 1100Hz.
- Battery Life: 30 hours continuous scanning.
- Power Supply: 6 volts 4 x 1.5 AA Alkaline cells, on-screen low voltage indicator.
- Power Down Selectable: 1, 2, 3, 5 minutes or disabled.
- Back Lit Display: 128 x 64 pixel.
- Voltage Protection: 250 volts AC.
- Operating Temp: -10º to 50ºC / 14F to 122F.
- Storage Temp: -20º to +70° C / -4F to 158F.
- Dimensions: 165 x 90 x 37 mm (6.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 ins).
- Weight: 350 g (12oz).
- Safety: IEC 61010-1, EN 60950.
- EMC: BS/EN 61326-1.
- Water/Dust Proof: IP54.
- 0,6 m / 2 ft double-wire lead: WAPRZ0X6DZBB
- red crocodile clip: WAKRORE20K02
- black crocodile clip: WAKROBL20K01
- cover M-2: WAFUTM2
- alkaline batteries 1.5V AA (4 pieces).
- voltage separator AS-2: WAADAAS2