|Parameter||Measuring range||Max. resolution||Accuracy|
|Alternating voltage (TRMS)||-||0.0…760.0 V||4 significant digits||±0.5% Unom|
|Crest Factor||Voltage||1.00…10.00 (≤1.65 for 690 V voltage||0.01||±5%|
|Crest Factor||Current||1.00…10.00 (≤3.6 dla Inom)||0.01||±5%|
|Alternating current (TRMS)||-||depending on clamp*||4 significant digits||±0.2% Inom (error does not account for clamp error)|
|Frequency||-||40.00...70.00 Hz||0.01 Hz||±0.05 Hz|
|Active, reactive, apparent and distortion power||-||depending on configuration (transducers, clamps)||4 significant digits||depending on configuration (transducers, clamps)|
|Active, reactive and apparent energy||-||depending on configuration (transducers, clamps)||4 significant digits||as power error|
|cosφ and power factor (PF)||-||0.00...1.00||0.01||±0.03|
|tgφ||-||0,00...10,00||0.01||depends on error of active and reactive power|
|Harmonics||Voltage||DC, 1...50||as for alternating voltage True RMS||±0,15% Unom for m.v. < 3% Unom
|±5% m.v. for m.v. ≥ 3% Unom||None||None||None||None|
|Harmonics||Current||DC, 1...50||as for alternating current True RMS||±0.5% Inom for m.v. < 10% Inom
|±5% m.v. for m.v. ≥ 10% Inom||None||None||None||None|
|THD||Voltage and current||0.0..100.0% (relative to RMS value)||0.1%||±5%|
|Unbalance factor||Voltage and current||0.0...10.0%||0.1%||±0.15% (absolute error)|
|Inrush current||Current||depending on clamp *||0.01% Inom||±4% m.v. for m.v. ≥ 10% Inom
|±4% Inom for m.v. < 10% Inom
Sonel Test Equipment
PQM-707 Power Quality Analyzer
PQM-707 Power Quality Analyzer
Portable power quality analysis center
The Sonel PQM-707 power quality analyser is a mobile device for measuring and analysing power supply. It is an autonomous and versatile meter with which you can carry out measurements and analyses of parameters in power networks (DC and 50/60 Hz). Tested parameters can then be recorded in the device's memory. The device performs class S measurements in accordance with the requirements of IEC 61000-4-30, ensuring highly precise results. The PQM-707 features also the largest touch screen in this class of analysers, with a resolution of 7 inches, which translates into high readability and ergonomic operation. The built-in lithium-ion battery guarantees efficient operation for a long time without having to connect the instrument to an external power supply.
- 7” touchscreen - ergonomic and intuitive graphical user interface.
- Over 10 years of recording.
- CAT IV 600 V measurement category - high safety.
- All parameters according to class S - high accuracy of measurements.
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery - higher mobility.
- Powering from measured network - reliability of measurements.
- Removable memory card - recording data with no restrictions.
- Quick setup and reporting - ease of use.
- Cooperation with desktop Sonel Analysis software - extended data analysis.
- Inrush current.
- Inverter efficiency.
- Voltages L1, L2, L3, N, PE (five measurement inputs) – average, minimum, maximum and instant values within the range up to 760 V, interoperability with voltage transducers.
- Currents L1, L2, L3, N (four measurement inputs) – average, minimum and maximum values, current measurement within the range up to 6 kA (depending on applied current clamp), interoperability with current transducers.
- Crest factors for current CFI and voltage CFU.
- Frequency within the range of 40...70 Hz.
- Active (P), reactive (Q), distortion (D) and apparent (S) power with the type of reactive power (capacitive and inductive).
- Active (EP), reactive (EQ) and apparent (ES) energy.
- Power factor PF, cosφ, tanφ.
- Harmonics up to the 50th order of voltage and current.
- Event logging for current and voltage along with oscillograms and half-period RMS charts.
- Energy cost calculator.
- ...and much more.
- All parameters are recorded in compliance with class S according to IEC 61000-4-30 standard
Wide range of mains to analyze
- With rated frequency 50/60 Hz
- With rated voltages: 58/100 V, 64/110 V, 110/190 V, 115/200 V, 120/208 V, 127/220 V, 133/230 V, 220/380 V, 230/400 V, 240/415 V, 254/440 V, 290/500 V, 400/690 V
- Direct current
- split-phase with common N
- three-phase – WYE with and without N conductor
- three-phase – Delta
- three-phase – 2-element WYE without N conductor (Aron/Blondel)
- three-phase – 2-element Delta (Aron/Blondel)
- with current and voltage transducers
PQM-707 is an autonomous meter allowing versatile measurement, analysis, and registration of energy network (DC and 50/60 Hz) parameters. All parameters are measured I/A/W class S of the IEC 61000-4-30 standard guaranteeing high accuracy of measurements. The 7-inch colour touchscreen - The largest in this class of analyzers! - enables intuitive and ergonomic operation. Thanks to the built-in lithium-ion battery, the analyzer allows for efficient work during the measurement without the necessity of connecting an external AC adapter.
The analyzer is equipped with a readable colour touchscreen. Its 800 x 480 pixel resolution provides both high comfort of interacting with the interface and high readability of the measurement results. The included stylus allows you to work with dielectric gloves.
The analyzer is directed to a very wide range of users, with particular reference to the maintenance staff. Due to its mobility and autonomy, any problems occurring in the supply networks can be diagnosed on the spot. The analyzer can be used in virtually all kinds of networks with rated voltage from 54 V to 760 V - directly or indirectly via transducers. PQM-707 can be used in the field of professional power engineering, maintenance services in industrial plants, as well as among those providing services focused on network analysis.
Durable and practical casing
The casing has been designed to allow easy access to the touchscreen and all measurement and communication sockets. Folding lid protects the display from damages. Thanks to the IP51 protection degree, the device can be used in difficult conditions - it is not afraid of dust or water splashes.
Sonel Analysis software – application delivered as standard accessory, indispensable for working with PQM-series analyzers. Depending on the mating instrument used, the software enables:
- analyzer configuration,
- data reading from logger,
- preview of network parameters in real time (with capability of reading via GSM modem),
- deletion of data in the analyzer,
- data presentation in tables,
- data presentation in charts,
- data analysis and generating reports in compliance with standard EN 50160 (reports) and other user defined reference conditions - also for PV micro-installations up to 50 kW, a breakdown for active power states P>0, P<0 and P=0 and taking into account the graphs Q1=f(U1/Un) and cosφ=f(P/Pn),
- independent support of multiple analyzers,
- analyzer firmware updates.
The software enables readout of selected parameters and their visualization in real time. These parameters are measured independently from the registration saved on the memory card. The user can view:
- charts of voltage and current progression (oscilloscope),
- charts of voltage and current over time,
- phasor diagram,
- measurements of multiple parameters,
- harmonics and harmonic powers (estimating the direction of harmonics),
Weight and dimensions
|Net weight (kg)||1.2|
|Package weight (kg)||5.8|
|Package width (cm)||40.5|
|Package height (cm)||25|
|Package length (cm)||30.5|