Sonel Test Equipment
KT-1K Thermal Imager
KT-1K Thermal Imager
Heavyweight for thermography
Behold the highest class of thermal imagers that offers temperature measurements of substantial accuracy. Robustly designed and constructed, they are ideally suited for:
- troubleshooting electrical installations, wiring, panels, motors, breakers, transformers, switchgear, and electrical equipment,
- monitoring the thermal performance of industrial manufacturing processes,
- identifying overheating of mechanical and electro-mechanical components,
- inspecting buildings for insulation leaks, energy audits, HVAC/R equipment, water damage, and pests,
- locating hidden heat sources (of people, animals, objects) in dark or low-light conditions.
The touchscreen as well as the lens swivel independently to view objects of interest that are difficult to access from any angle. The large number of functions, intuitive handling and excellent ergonomics make the KT-1K imagers perfect for every advanced thermographer.
- Image files saved in JPG format (complete image data).
- Recording of IR videos (on SD memory card or computer hard disk).
- Built-in reports module.
- MIF image combining mode.
- Extensive image analysis tools.
- Built-in camera for capturing images within the visible light spectrum.
- Built-in: GPS, digital compass, LED flashlight, laser. Pointer, laser rangefinder.
- Interfaces: USB type C, Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, micro HDMI, SD memory card slot, Bluetooth.
- Digital zoom.
- Interchangeable lenses that do not require calibration by the manufacturer.
Parameter Description Detector resolution 1024 x 768 / 12 μm Spectral range 7.5~14 μm Thermal sensitivity ≤30 mK Lens (field of view / focal length / instantaneous field of view / min. focus distance) • standard 24.6° x 18.5° / 28 mm / 0.43 mrad / 0.3 m • high temp 24.6° x 18.5° / - / - / - Display 5”, 1280 x 720 high brightness, LCD touchscreen Viewfinder 1280 x 960 LCOS Image modes IR / Visual / Infrafusion MIF / PiP Digital zoom 1…35 Temperature range Range 1: -40°C…150°C
Range 2: 100°C…800°C
Accuracy ±1°C or ±1% of reading Image analysis modes 30 points, 30 lines, 30 areas. Temperature indication: min, max, average. Isotherm. Temperature alarm. Smart stroke. Palettes 12 Super-resolution 2048 x 1536 Panoramic images √ Emissivity coefficient Selectable from 0.01 to 1.00 Measurement adjustment Auto-adjustable distance, relative humidity, ambient temperature (reflected) File format JPG IR image annotations Additional visual photos, voice, text recognition, text typing Reports module PDF reports Video file format MP4 (without temp. information), IRGD (including temp. information) Built-in features Visual camera 13 MPix, LED flashlight, GPS, laser pointer, laser rangefinder, microphone, speaker, digi-tal compass, light sensor Wireless communication Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Storage Built-in memory (64 GB), SD card, cloud service Interface SD card slot (max. 64 GB), LAN 1 Gb/s, micro HDMI, USB type C (data transfer only), tripod Power supply Li-ion battery (3 h of continuous operation), built-in charger, AC adapter 110-230 V, 50/60 Hz Operating temperature -15°C…+50°C | 5°F…122°F Storage temperature -40°C…+70°C | -40°F…+158°F Humidity ≤95% Shock/Vibration 30g 11 ms (IEC 60068-2-27) Ingress protection IP54